Friday, August 17, 2012

Tomsk-7 - Discography

I know very little about Tomsk-7. What I do know is that they were from Arizona, were active from the mid-90s until sometime shortly after 2000, and they released a total of 13 songs which comprise just under 15 min. of music.

Musically they fall into the southwestern hardcore sound that is hard to describe, but it's sort of a mix of hardcore, sludge, grind, and power-violence. Tomsk-7 was also female fronted, so it's a bit different than some of the other bands who had the "southwest" sound.

They didn't have an "official" discography release, so I compiled this one, which is sourced from my own rips of the vinyl the songs appeared on. I've included complete artwork for the release in case anyone gets the urge to burn the songs and print their own case (I did).

Grab it here:
DOWNLOAD

No comments: